I’ve Been Tagged!
Very flattered to have been tagged by MelBean . . . .
Jobs I’ve held
1. Delivery driver / driver’s mate at Comet
2. (Details withheld for reasons of decency)
3. Facilities manager
4. Various engineering jobs
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over-
1. Where Eagles Dare (Richard Burton AND Clint Eastwood AND an imposible mission!)
2. Truly, Madly, Deeply
3. The Usual Suspects (“I’m Kaiser Soze!”)
4. Withnain And I. (”We’ve come on holiday by mistake!”)
My Guilty Pleasures-
Guilt is a waste . . .but if I were to have guilty pleasures, they’d be . . .
2. Being too easy with money in the bike shop
4. Coffee. Really good coffee.
Places I Have Lived-
1. Chatham, Kent
2. Loughborough, Leics.
4. Whitley Bay.
What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
2. Perhaps I should talk to her on the way back from the shower
3. Out of my league . . . but you never know.
Places I have Been on Vacation
1. Peanut butter & marmalade on toast
2. White chocolate mousse
3. New potatoes
Websites I visit daily
2. Apple (it’s my home page)
4. My own blog - I write pretty much daily.
Body Parts I have injured
1. Concussion from riding into the back of a parked car (age eight)
2. Broken collarbone . . . but no idea when!
3. Temporary deafness from a chemistry experiment that went ‘wrong’.
4. Daughter sliced into my eye with a finger nail a few years ago. Still hurts.
Awards I have won
1. Second place team, Loughborough Students’ half marathon
2. That’s about it.
Nicknames you’ve been called
1. Gert (don’t ask)
2. The Cabbage Patch Assassin
Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
(But they shouldn’t feel that they have to)
1. Bill Anders - gives me encouragement and the occasional mild slap when I need it
2. Adrian Fitch - all round great guy
3. Von SmallHaussen - City hotshot & transition training buddy
4. The Triathlon Sisters - Hawk & Barracuda (not their real names . . . but I think they should change their names to these as they’re sooo cool).
5. El Zappoman, Phil “Fitness over Forty”, Lisa Sabin, Riddenwords, etc have already been tagged so they’re not listed here as it would be kinda pointless!