Cleveland Steelman: I’m going to DIE!
Feeling very low for one reason or another at the moment - it’s probably because I’ve just finished the end of Build 2 of my training programme . . . and I’m just starting off on the Taper . . . and I SO want it to be over.
So to cheer myself up, I looked up the results of last year’s Steelman. This was a really dumb idea - I’m going to have such a tough day when I compare my predicted times against last year’s entries:
- Distances are 1900m / 58 miles / 13 miles
- The winner did 0:31:28 / 2:21:02 / 1:07:03 / Total: 3:59:02. I mean seriously, W/T/F?!
- My predictions are 0:52:00 / 3:13:00 / 1:50:00 / Total: 6:00:00
- On last year’s results (105 finishers), that’d place me:
- 99th / 83rd / 83rd /Total: 91st
Oh, WHAT have I done? Woe is me!