It’s All Exercise
Yep - I had a great Friday night:
- Home from work early, "because of the snow"
- Walk with Daughter & Huge Dalmatian
- Did my long run for the week with my DIY ice shoes on. This was a great run, including abourt 2 miles away from the roads along snowy footpaths. Cold, dark and silent, this was one of those runs that can only be described as magical.
- Dinner with the family
- Off to the pub for a couple of beers. While we were in there, it was snowing heavily, so at closing time we had . . .
- A massive snowball fight. Despite the alcohol consumption, this was good-natured fun, and lasted almost an hour. Hopefully we weren’t too noisy . . .
- I scored a turbo trainer from one of my cycling buddies on the way home. It’s mine to keep! So despite the weather, I can still do my long rides on Sundays.
- Type: Run
- Date: 01/08/2010
- Total Time: 1:04:00.00
- Calories: 974
- Distance: 8 miles
- Average Pace: 8:00/mile