If Car Manufacturers Really Understood Bikes
… they’d try to copy the best bits of bike technology into their cars:
- They’d figure out how to get over 1,500mpg
- They’d always leave you with a smile on your face
- They’d allow you to connect to your surroundings
- Most of the bits on them would be simple enough for the average Joe / Joanna to figure out how to fix if they had to
- They’d design vehicles that always wanted to go (think: personality of a puppy)
- They’d design vehicles that you’d never want to stop
Yeah. I’d like that.
Mind you, I think it was in an effort to hit the last two points on this list that Toyota’s recent problems might have started!