Friday Bicycle Caption Contest: How’s Your Memory?
With less than a week to go ’till the UK’s General Election, this week’s competition is simple:
What’s wrong with this photo, allegedly depicting a bike made for the Republican Convention in the US?
- Elephants can’t assume that position. Ever.
- Wearing a helmet to ride an elephant bike? I tell ya’, it’s elephant safety gone mad.
- Wearing black socks with shorts? I thought we British had the world wide patent on that - this guy is obviously some sort of impostor.
- A bicycle near a Republican convention? Oh, come on! (I’m stereotyping, based purely on what I’ve seen on The West Wing . I also believe that there’s an island in the Pacific with a polar bear living on it, that watch repairers can steal my special powers by eating bits of my brain, and that Tony Stark really is the Ironman . Actually, that last one probably is true.)
- The way that bike in the background is locked?
- Is that Clarice Starling on the phone to her FBI buddies in the background? Now there’s a woman who knows about brain-eating maniacs.
- All of the above.
- Something else?
As usual, submit your answers in the form of a comment below. This week’s glittering prize is one that I know you’ll want to win - a private parking spot, with a fantastic view of Tulsa, Oklahoma . (n.b. this is for your car only - elephants are not allowed.)