Whitley Bay In regular Clothes
Number Twelve - Yearning For Denmark:
We’re approaching that time of year again here - when the wind’s in the right direction, you can hear people speaking Danish; when a dog takes a pee against a lamp post in Copenhagen, there’s a definite tang in the air.
This cyclist was looking out across the North Sea toward Denmark:
- Nice warm coat to keep out the icy wind? Check!
- Regular trousers? Check!
- Sensible shoes for the time of year? Check!
- Bike laden with luggage? Check!
- Re-purposed supermarket shopping basket on the front of the bike? Check!
- (Strange iPhone-induced image distortion? Check!)